Welcome to the Parent Association
Schechter's Parent Association supports our children, parents, faculty and staff. Some of the activities we coordinate each year include:
- Welcoming of New and Returning Families
- Social Activities and Community Building for Schechter Families
- Jewish Ritual and Milestone Programming and Support
- Teacher Appreciation and Support
- Tzedek activities (Hesed, Family Table, etc.)
- Communication (Shavuon, newsletter, PA Google calendar)
- Student/Parent Programs (Pizza Lunches, Book Fair, school supply ordering, etc.)
- PA-Administration Relationship - The PA represents the voices of the parents to the administration and serves as a bridge for school-wide issues.
Please consider making a donation to help the PA continue to thrive. There are no "dues" for the Parent Association, but we rely 100 percent on support from our parents through donations and our programming.
Support the Parent Association
Sign-up to volunteer
Check out our upcoming events
Whatever your schedule, there's a place for you in the PA!
Lauren Korn and Rachel Sohn
Schechter Parent Association Co-Chairs